Thinkers excel at exploring initial ideas. They spend time brainstorming and examining all of the possibilities. Thinkers are often creative, reflective types with good imaginations. They tend to be positive people who don’t rule out options easily, preferring to explore them sufficiently before making any judgments and they try to learn new skills in their job looking to improve their position in the workplace.
Planners are strategists. They take pleasure in figuring out how best to execute a particular idea. Whilst planners may also have a creative streak, this is paired with a strong instinct for logical thought. Planners are rationalists who enjoy dissecting a problem. They crave consistency and things in their place. They aim to create a life that is safe and secure.
Planner personality vs. thinker
- Planners and thinker people always try hard to be more productive and improve their self-developing.
- Both groups have problems with time management. Thinkers due to their busy schedules have a time management problem when they want to add a new habit and Wasting time is one of planner’s frustration
- They are usually good communicators and hard-working.
- Thinkers are those people who are actively working toward their objectives in the outside world. Also, planners don’t afraid to work hard for what they want; they may spend a great deal of their time on goal attainment.
- In social media, thinkers look for information and investigations like tips, how to do it, etc. But the planners see the result and benefits of the habits, show progress and results help them (analytics in the application, for example, how many people add this habit and what is the results)
- Planners prefer to have set rules and a chain of command to follow. Once they commit, they like to stick with it and do everything in their power to keep it. However, the thinkers usually start big and when they failed to commit to their plan they have a sense of inadequacy
- Thinkers think their failure is not their fault, they can try another way to succeed in a habit. But planners believe If they cannot set their rules and customized their plans, they will become frustrated. So, they rely on their schedule and habits more.
About making their habits:
Planners can create customized plans for developing habits and are motivated by results and see their progress.
With the Habitomic chatbot assistance, they can pick their right habit and stop choosing the habit that is not necessary for them.
On the other hand, thinkers have problems with starting their habits. They usually start big and when they failed to commit to their plan, they have a sense of inadequacy.
But with the Habitomic chatbot assistance, they can find their priority. Habitomic breaks down the habit into tiny and mighty ones helping them to start with a small positive step. Proper content and article help them to stick to their habit and daily routine.
In the end, no matter which type of personality you have. All of them are of a great level of importance and have their strengths and weaknesses. We never can say definitely which group is better.